Toby

一砖一瓦搭建自己的避难所

https://cr-sketches.lofter.com/
Goodbye - Russ

Goodbye

歌手:Russ

所属专辑:Pink Elephant


Goodbye, no use leading with our chance
再见,没机会了
This is where our story ends
我们的故事到此结束
Never lovers, ever friends!
不是爱人,也不再是朋友
Goodbye, let our hearts call it a day,
再见,到此为止
But before you walk away
但在你离开之前
I sincerely want to say,
我发自内心的想说

Goodbye, bye
再见了
Goodbye!
再见!
Goodbye, bye
再见了
Goodbye!
再见!
You told me that I was crazy
你曾说我是疯了
Till I pulled up on your man and you
直到我把你从那个男人身上拽起来
You looked like a devil when you waved at me
你向我挥手的时候看起来像个魔鬼
Bitch, I got something to say to you,
婊子我还有话要对你说
Goodbye, bye
再见了
Goodbye!
再见!
Yeah, I cracked my windshield
是的,我打碎了我的挡风玻璃
Lucky that I didn't crack you
你该庆幸我没有揍你
Bitch, you're a black whole
婊子你就像个黑洞
Sucking me in your vacuum.
把我吸进去
Yeah, I cracked my windshield
是的,我打碎了我的挡风玻璃
Lucky that I didn't crack you
你该庆幸我没有揍你
And I'm feeling drunk in this hotel room trying ask you
我在宾馆的房间醉着想要问你
About all of your past dues
关于过去的一切
And why they stay so present
以及为什么他们留在现在
Cause bitch I found a future that wasn't in your presence
因为婊子,我找到了一个没有你存在的未来
And if I'm the king and you the queen
如果我是国王你是王后
Then why you acting like a peasant?
那你现在为什么像个粗人?
Why you acting like a peasant?
为什么你像个粗人?
I thought that you're gonna tell all of your exes
我以为你会告诉你所有的过去
Goodbye, bye
再见了
(Fucked it all up! Stupid!)
(X操他妈的!傻X!)
Goodbye!
再见!
Let me start with Paul,
我要和保罗开始了
Have fun on your phone!
玩你的手机去吧!
Why you counting your chickens
你为什么数你的小鸡
And your ghosts, why you getting dumb?
和你的幽灵,为什么你不说话了?
Cause you think you love Paul
因为你觉得你爱保罗
Cause you went and fucked Paul up
因为你去搞了保罗
But you're just enamored by pussy power
但你只是被性迷住了而已
Cause you never really got it
你从未真正得到过
So when she threw it, yeah, you caught it
所以,当她扔了它,你抓住了它
And I knew it but I bought it
我知道,但我买了它
And Paul's just your puppy
保罗只不过你的小狗
Better keep him on your leash
最好用你的狗链拴住他
Cause the second that he finally gets more pussy he's gonna leave
因为一旦他有了其他女人他就会离开
A round of applause for all the losers like Paul!
为保罗这样的失败者鼓掌
(That's just one bum you should've told)
(这就是你应该说的一句屁话)
Goodbye, bye
再见了
Goodbye!
再见!
Yeah, let me name these hoes!
我来叫出这些鸡的名字
Goodbye!
再见!
It was Blake, there was Devon
这是布莱克,那是德文
It was Igor, it was Paul
这是伊戈尔,这是保罗
Then I found out you're a prostitute
然后我发现你是个妓女
So there was more names than I recall!
所以还有更多我不记得的名字!
Should've listened to the cops!
我本应听警察的!
Should've listened to my pops!
我本应听我的pop!
Should've listened to boogas,
我本应听boogas
Man, why did I not?
为什么我没有?
Because I, I really loved you
因为我是真的爱你
Oh, I, I really loved you
噢,我真的爱你
But you're a money hungry hoe
但你是个只看重钱的鸡
Guess what I'm saying
猜猜我在说什么
You told me that I was crazy
你曾说我是疯了
Till I pulled up on your man and you
直到我把你从那个男人身上拽起来
You looked like a devil when you waved at me
你向我挥手的时候看起来像个魔鬼
Bitch, I got something to say to you,
婊子我还有话要对你说
Goodbye, bye
再见了
Goodbye!
再见!


上一篇 下一篇
评论
©Toby | Powered by LOFTER